Tuesday 19th January 1999

This on-line paper is now archived for perpetuity in the National Library of Australia

Subscriber's password check (have your subscription number handy)
Subscribers get free access to the monthly "The Strategy" on-line from April 1998.

Recent stories exclusive to  (how to) subscribe/rs of the Australian National News of the Day now at the bottom of this page.

Current topical links (available to all readers):
[Links to the MAI]
[One Nation on-line DISCUSSION forum] [One Nation Web Site]
HAVE YOU ORDERED:
[MURDER BY MEDIA, DEATH OF DEMOCRACY IN AUSTRALIA]

from an Aussie's viewpoint on Australia's first daily Internet newspaper.
Since October 1995

New South Wales policy forum for One Nation

Here is an extract from the report by Shondra Briton:

David Oldfield introduced a new employee to the Manly office, Joanne, who’s role it is to keep in touch with the membership base. David spoke about the Law and Order Policy, which is an existing State (Queensland) based document. Interestingly, plagiarism by the majors is happening once again. Identifying convicted juvenile criminals.... Isn’t that a One Nation policy?

The voting procedure for the day was explained. Only delegates (2 from each branch) would be permitted to vote on proposals. As Oldfield stated, “We are a democratic Party.” The Law and Order, Crime and Punishment booklets were then disseminated. Upon doing a quick page count, I knew we all had our work cut out for us. 22 pages of information to absorb and critically analyse.

One Nation formally complain over CJC

Yesterday we related the story in The Courier-Mail about Queensland One Nation MP Jack Paff's private joke at the governor's house last year. A joke which found it's way before the Criminal Justice Commission (CJC) - the highly confidential complaint finding itself in the Courier-Mail like Charles Rappolt's confidential Domestic Violence Order.

What is quite clear is that the issue is a storm in a tea cup - the storm being given a really good push by the interests of Murdoch's lackys. This is the first CJC case I can recall ever being covered in The Courier-Mail - and of course a One Nation MP is at the centre of the controversy.

Yesterday Ian Petersen, One Nation's state political adviser, said that Paff's concocted story was a "private joke" which had revealed "serious concerns about the workings of the CJC". Petersen said an official complaint had been made to the CJC over its handling of the matter.

No fall in price of petrol

Remember last year when Peter Costello heralded a three or four cent drop in the price of petrol as being reason enough to send about 4,000 small franchise petrol distributors to the wall as they became swallowed up by the major multinational oil companies as their long term franchise agreements with the oil companies were allowed to be broken.

Of course tens of thousands of people Australia lost their jobs thanks to Mr Costello - and, you guessed it, there has been no drop in the price of petrol according to a report by NUS International - the savings have equated into higher profits for the likes of BP.

When will Australians wake up and realise just who the Laboral factions represent - because it certainly is not the Australian voter.

Public servants - are they really our masters?

It appears that the elite public servants are now above the working class - and are most certainly the servants of no-one - being a law unto themselves.

Yesterday the Remuneration Tribunal approved a 40% increase in the salaries of some of the top 18 heads of government departments.

This is real living "Yes Minister" stuff - the increases being paid over two years in installments of 10-12% together with performance benefits of up to 15%. Of course "performance benefits" equates to economic rationalism - and we all know what has happened to staff in the banking industry following the import of Yank business philosophies under people like Joss and Argus.

Finance Minister John Fahey had this to say, "If we want the best people for what is becoming an increasingly complex task, then surely we must be prepared to pay the commercial rate.."

Watch the MPs salaries being given a shot in the arm next seeing that they will now be falling behind those of their bureaucratic masters.

NEW CONCENTRATION CAMP IN THE US?

Billy Dee Remarks!

Well, here we go again! Another NEW concentration camp is just completed. For those of you who are not aware of these camps, let me quickly inform you that UFOSSI blew the whistle on the cover-up of over 75 camps nation wide almost 2 years ago. In fact we blew the whistle so loud that when Clinton had been questioned about the C.Camps being a reality which he quickly responded with an agitated, "No Comments!" But not to long there after, a politician spokesmen publically announced on tv that the C.Camps were a secret project for many years. But that he said that the government was now owning up to the reality of all the camps built in the nation of being true! Yes! What are they for?? With all the prison over crowding, why are these new and fully staffed and ready to go C.Camps here? WHY? WHY? Is our government getting prepared for something we don't know about again? These camps (ALL OF THEM) are staffed and ready to accept PRISONER'S! But who are the prisoner's? Don't tell me there isn't anything looking strange with all these C.Camps. If anyone is interested in more information about this, please contact UFOSSI and we will supply you with photo's of the actual camps taken by one of our team. We will even give you direction's to drive there and check it out for yourselves.

Listen folks! UFOSSI blew the whistle so loud that we shook up the government to confess about these long held secret camps! Now, we have done our part its up to you, the citizen, to demand what these camps will be used for! Keep in mind these camps all house roughly 20,000 prisoner's each. That is 20,000 prisoner's per camp! Thats a lot of people. And these camps from what we know of our source's are not being used for prison over crowding.

SO WHAT ARE THEY BEING USED FOR, OR PLANNED TO BE USED FOR? And why such an urgency to build these camps all over the U.S.? I am not being "Chicken Little," but it sure does look to me that the sky is falling?