Australian National

(anotd)
Sunday 16th August 1998

This on-line paper is now archived for perpetuity in the National Library of Australia

Subscriber's password check (have your subscription number handy)
Subscribers get free access to the monthly "The Strategy" on-line from April 1998.

Recent stories exclusive to  (how to) subscribe/rs of the Australian National News of the Day now at the bottom of this page.

"ON NOW" weekly abbreviated anotd fax-back - Updated every Monday afternoon.
Dial: 1902 211037 and follow the instructions.

(Note: costs 0.75 c per minute will be billed to your phone account under "ON NOW NEWS LETTER")

Current topical links (available to all readers):
[Links to the MAI]
[One Nation on-line DISCUSSION forum] [One Nation Federal Web Site]
Archive of weekly features (available to all readers):
[The Canberra Column] [Economic Rationalism]

Today's Headlines
an Aussie's viewpoint on Australia's first daily Internet newspaper.
Since October 1995

GST hammered in latest polls

At a time when Murdoch and Packer harvest the government's taxpayer funded Au$10 million feast of promoting and advertising the GST the new tax has not fared well.

A survey of Queenslanders came up with the following result:

Tax deal - what you think
Support GST 45%
Oppose GST 50%
Don't know 5%
Better off 39%
Worse off 45%
No change 9%
Don't know 7%

See letters under You Say

The Jewish "club" -
Is it worse in its elitism and discriminatory guidelines than "racism"?

One can only second guess why B'Nai B'rith in Australia who, by establishing "Racewatch", changed the English definition of racism. Their definition of "racist" behaviour NOW includes those in the Australian community who call for Australians and immigrants to assimilate into the mainstream population.... many One Nation voters, including myself, believe that assimilation is the way it should be to prevent divisive, race based conflict in our society in the future.

It is only when you see what some well-heeled elite, discriminatory and secular Jews and Jewish organisations, who are behind the call for this change in definition to "racist", represent that you start seeing the hidden agenda.

Here are just some on-line examples of clear discrimination within Jewish organisations globally and Jewry:

The Zionist Federation of Australia

QUOTE:

INTRODUCTION - The Zionist Federation of Australia is a national Jewish roof body organisation with a very wide affiliation base. The ZFA officially represents the Australia Jewish Community in its objective of upholding and actively pursuing all aspects of the wide ranging Zionist Programme. The Federation embraces its constituent State Zionist Councils, each headed by an elected President who in turn is Vice-President of the Federation.

The goals of the Federation include "the protection of Jewish rights everywhere" and the Federation is charged by its Constitution with the task of organising and officially representing Australian Jewry in carrying out these broad aims.

The ZFA's central work is the promotion of Aliyah and all levels of Zionist education. To this end, the ZFA, together with the State Zionist Councils, has created a number of innovative services and programmes.

And what is the cornerstone of Aliyah (Immigration to Israel)?

The Hagshama Department The World Zionist Organization web site tells us the first requirement is:

"Proof that you are Jewish! This can consist of a ketuba (yours if married, or parents' if not), or a letter written by your rabbi of your Diaspora congregation, preferably in Hebrew, or your conversion certificate."

If you are not Jewish you do not meet the criteria of reaching "Aliyah" - you cannot become an Israeli citizen. Let me repeat that - YOU CANNOT BECOME AN ISRAELI CITIZEN. Now that, I presume, is not discriminatory.

What are Jews doing to and how are they treating the Palestinians who are being evicted from their homes in the "new" Isreal?

A classic case of do what I say not what I do.

Executive Council of Australian Jewry:

QUOTE: The ECAJ is the Australian Affiliate of the World Jewish Congress, the Asia/Pacific Jewish Association, and the Commonwealth Jewish Council.

The ECAJ constituent organisations are the Jewish Boards of Deputies of New South Wales and Queensland, the Jewish Community Councils of Victoria and South Australia, the Council of Western Australian Jewry Incorporated, The ACT Jewish Community Inc. and the Hobart Hebrew Congregation.

Affiliated organisations are the Australasian Union of Jewish Students, the Australian and New Zealand Union for Progressive Judaism, the Australian Federation of Wizo, the Federation of Australian Jewish Community Services, Maccabi Australia Incorporated and the National Council of Jewish Women of Australia (Federal).

Observer Organisations are B'nai B'rith District 21 of Australia and New Zealand, the New Zealand Jewish Council and the Zionist Federation of Australia.

Jewry is, by its own definition, clearly based on a framework of discrimination and exclusion.

One Nation is all about all Australians being treated equally and immigrants from wherever being required to assimilate into our society. B'nai B'rith's Racewatch, supposedly established to uplift our morals, is in reality nothing more than a front to hide the discrimination that permeates from extremists that hide within the Jewish lobby. The highly selective and discriminatory immigration requirements for Israeli citizenship is just one example - but because we fear being called anti-Semetic by speaking out (just like the fear of being tagged "racist") we are supposed to remain muzzled by creations such as Racewatch.

Racewatch should be exposed for what it is: un-Australian and unwelcome in a society which is trying to come to terms with divisive policies that have been thrown at the people by politicians and political party machines which have not represented their best interests.

And B'nai B'rith should be condemned for what it is: unrepresentative of Australian norms and using the same tactics (through Racewatch) that were used by the terrible fascist Nazi regime under Adolf Hitler. And we thought Leibler's list was bad enough!

Making the news" -
an indepth exposé of media and political collusion at the highest possible levels in Australia.

Political:

email the editor

You say:

Pearls of wisdom from a left wing loony.

Editor