From: "Jim & Yvonne Duffield" <staffy@omen.com.au>

To: recoznet-l@peg.apc.org, "Acker" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Democrats" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Harradine" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Federal Labor" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Liberal/National Feds" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "OSP" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Oz Media" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "World Indigenous Affairs - Oz Base" <staffy@omen.net.au>, "Church" <staffy@omen.net.au>

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 16:35:00 +0800

Subject: Just who are "Death Watch"?

CC: dicwc@omen.net.au, Barbara Ann Romeril <romeril@its.rmit.EDU.AU>,
global@gwb.com.au, rocket@zip.com.au

Friends,

I thought that you might like to peruse this small contribution about the current xenophobe foci of some in our community. I'm rather surprised that my homepage has become the homepage of the Nyungah Circle of Elders, Elder Bropho is similarly surprised. Oh well, lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story shall we?

After perusing this invective, please browse to: http://www.zip.com.au/~rocket/hanson.htm and get a sanity pill from the Rocket.