Today's Headlines
an Aussie's viewpoint on Australia's first daily Internet newspaper.
Since October 1995

This on-line paper is now archived for perpetuity in the National Library of Australia

Wednesday 20th August 1997
Associated links:
Search entire news archive by day
Search entire news archive by text
Definitive Lifestyle Guide to over 5000 Australian webs
Global Web Builders Gold
The Kid's Locker Room
World Wide Websters

International:

There is a new page, a world first, detailing the background to our ongoing cyber wars with the ALP and their extreme left wing group groups.

Believe me, this site is worth a visit....

With Left Link taking a swing at me and calling me, incorrectly, a "gay basher" earlier this week I decided to do a bit of research into the relationship between gays and paedophilia as the news in Queensland is all about the cover-up of paedophiles at the moment. I came up with the following quite startling results in an article called:
"Pedophilia - the Part of Homosexuality They Don't Want You to See."

Here are two extracts from the article:

"Claims that homosexuals merely show a sexual interest in boys -- for adoption and youth counselling -- are clearly contradicted by *The Advocate* data. Instead, the evidence points to a pattern of man-boy sex and "boy lovers" as a prevailing cultural homosexual value. Roughly 10-20% of ads since 1972 both blatantly and subtly, have solicited child/teen boy entrapment. So for fully nineteen years, *The Advocate* has incited its readers into sex with "boy lovers" using American children when legally possible and foreign children when necessary. Ads for Third World trips often are accompanied by images of what could be interpreted as "boy lovers."

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums..." -- Michael Swift, *Gay Community News*, 15 February 1987.

In fact the ongoing criminal inquiries into paedophilia in Queensland seem to back up exactly what is said above with, for example, the case of Dennis Barton Winston, 49, who, in the words of the prosecutor Peter Tregenza, "..played something of a good samaritan to the (9 year old) boy's mother, who was a single parent. In this day and age one wonders how she was taken in - but she was".

 He then proceeded to corrupt the boy and his 11 year old brother.... "His lust for young boys was uncontrollable. His acts included anal intercourse, oral sex, the use of sexual aids and showing the boys pornography," Tregenza continued.

As we know that Left Link watch this page we will advise you of their response to the following report in due course.

Let me say it one again, I am not a "gay basher" but neither will I be intimidated by politically correct groups who talk fast and loose with bigoted comments.

Poody Tat Lord Mayor Jim Soorley, the man who would be king, spent up big  while on his Brisbane rate payer funded trip overseas with partner Mary Philip (seen here on the right). In fact it now appears that, between them, they spent over Au$50,000 of tax payers money. Why the term of endearment?... well, here's why!

He justified his and her expenses by saying that he would implement the following new goals for the city of Brisbane as a result of his trip:

A high ranking Malaysian politician, Muhammed Bin Muhammed Taib, vice-president of the ruling United Malays National Organisation yesterday appeared in a Brisbane Magistrates Court for trying to take Au$1.26 million in cash out of the country. Magistrate William McKay committed Muhammed to trial over not declaring an amount of over Au$5,000 in cash when he went through Brisbane international airport last year.

In a transcript of his conversation with police on December 22nd, Muhammed said, "One thing I want to tell you, I  love this place... I love the sea, I love the people. Even though there's a problem with the Government and the Government, I want to come here and be here.

"So many people don't come here. I mean, that woman, what's her name, talk about Asian, you know so many of my friends cancel. A lot cancel but I say no... I want help poor relations. I want to invest you know and I'm getting into trouble for that."

I know what I think... what about you...

Suspected Nazi war criminal Konrad Kalejs is being deported from Canada back to Australia at the moment. The 83 year-old was found guilty by a Canadian court of being involved in the Jewish holocaust.

A spokesman for the Immigration Minister Philip Rudd said, "He is an Australian citizen, has been for about forty years, and we can't stop him entering."

The was crimes Australian Special Investigation Unit probed allegations against Mr Kalejs in the 1980s but charges were not laid.

Making the news.

Political:

email the editorThe cancellation of the proposed heroin trials in the ACT was confirmed yesterday with Prime Minister John Howard blocking any legislation that would allow for the importation of the drug to service the project.

Victorian State Premier Jeff Kennett is outraged saying that he will go on with a trial "with or without" Federal approval.

You say: